In posts to come we will start shifting from the mental aspect to living your best life, into more tangle and physical things. But before we get there, we must discus the “victim mindset” and the “why me mindset.”
Real talk baddies. There is no room for either of those if you truly want to live your best life.
You are a warrior, a goddess, a muse, a bad bitch, a powerful being.
Let’s start taking responsibility and realizing we actual power in our lives. You are not a victim. If you want something, go after it. If you do not like something, change it.
We have been working on self-love, self-awareness, doubt and negative thought in the mind, boosting ourselves with affirmations, and self-care with meditation. These things create a strong foundation for a strong mind which is needed when hard times come around.
Even if we cannot control certain circumstances, we can control how we react and how we let them affect us.
“I believe that there’s no improvement if you have an inferiority complex and victim mentality.”
― Kim Namjoon
Here are 6 tips to move away from a victim mentality.
- Get rid of excuses – This is first. If we are powerful beings, and have a say in how our life goes…why are we giving away our power with excuses?
- Make well thought out decisions- Take more time to think about outcomes, intentions, and how it will affect you in the future.
- Own your mistakes – no one expects you to be perfect, but accountability is so sexy.
- Eliminate negativity – Stop expecting the worst to happen. That is like a self-fulfilling prophesy. Life is supposed to be fun. So, go have fun! Be light. If you fail, try again or try something else. (remember that your brain believes what you tell it) [affirmations post]
- Look for proof of your goodness – You are human. You are special. You are good. You are growing. Do not be so hard on yourself.
- Test it – expect miracles
Remember your worth and walk in your power Baddies.
With all of the good work we have been doing, is there anything that stand out to you? I would love to know.